Friday, February 27, 2009

More Mexican from Charity

Today's recipe is from Lydia's sister in law, Charity. I like easy recipes like this for busy days. This one sounds . Thanks for sharing Charity~ Pam

I saw you had a Mexican thing going so I thought I'd share this really easy recipe I got from Sherri. She made it for us after church one Sunday when Q and Lid and Logan and I went to their house to play Dutch Blitz! It's so yummy and easy. I make it when I'm going to be getting back to the house right at dinner time after I teach piano. Enjoy!

Taco Soup

1 can cream of corn
1 lb. of hamburger
2 cans of Hot Chili Beans
1 can of Rotel Tomatoes
1 pkg. of Taco Seasoning
1 pkg. Ranch Dip Mix
1 cup of water

You can combine it all in a pot and cook for 20 min. but is best if you leave it in a crockpot on low all day. Even better as leftovers the next day. Super Easy and very yummy and a little spicy! We like to garnish ours with sour cream, Frito corn chips, and lots of Colby Jack Cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment